How It Works
Home / How It Works
How It Works
Do you have an e-commerce store, donation scheme, event or any other thing for which you need to receive payments?
And you have multiple payment methods/bank-accounts.
Here are some example of scenarios where UnifiedPurse saves the day:
- You want to accept payments on your multiple platforms, like any of Woocommerce, Opencart, Magento, Prestashop, Mobile app or other Custom-website, without needing to be keeping up with payments plugins/implementation for each of your payment methods.
- Your payment methods have different processing charges for receiving payments (e.g bank stamp duty, TAX,...) and you prefer that the payers sort-out those charges.
- You don't really know some of the customers that much, and they want to pay with credit cards (having risk of chargeback if it's a stolen card..), so you need them do undergo UnifiedPurse KYC.
- You want to allow some payment options, only if the transaction amount is greater/lesser that a particular figure.
- There is a tendency of you needing to disable/enabled some payment options at some certain times.
Instead of having to fiddle with your web settings every now and then.
Or writing a long payment instructions (which most customers hurriedly skip through anyway).
This is what you should do:
- Create your UnifiedPurse account for free here, and update your profile.
- Enable & setup all your preferred payment methods here.
(You'll be able to set the charges, requirements & conditions for availability, e.t.c)
- Copy & Install any of the ready-made unifiedpurse payment plugins or snippets into your e-commerce/websites.
OR generate and share your payment-links/buttons or QR-Image to your clients and payers.